Both Ben and I love travel packs as we find them so much easier to access than traditional backpacks, this is particularly a great asset when you are moving from one place to the next often as you need quick and easy access to your clothes. Here is a run down of our top 3 men’s travel packs. If you are a woman and would like a travel pack, then take a look at my list of top women’s travel packs here.
The Osprey Fairpoint 70 is our favourite men’s travel pack as it comes in a super light weight material and we feel it is just the right size for backpacking round the world!
- Top & side carry handles
- Internal compression straps
- Zip-and-clip removable day pack
- Zip-away removable harness and hip belt and adjustable sternum strap and highly ventilated AirScape back panel w/ridge moulded foam and air channels (torso adjustable), lightweight fabrics, internal mesh pockets
- Weight: 1.80kg
Berghaus is a well known brand in which many people entrust their backpacking needs and this is certainly a great, durable travel pack to invest in.
- Flow back-system with adjustable back length
- Height adjustable chest strap
- Removable daysac with multiple features including – zipped pockets, organiser, padded harness, chest strap, etc
- Padded side and top carry handles
- Zip-away harness cover
- Zipped front pocket(s)
- Internal mesh pocket(s)
- Lockable zip sliders
- Internal compression strap(s)
- Dimensions: approx. 67cm (H) x 34cm (W) x 47cm (D)
- Weight 2.25kg
This is the largest of the three travel packs if your looking for a little extra room to pack in a few extra shorts or travel memorabilia!
- QA – Quick Adjust carry system;Excel® 600D polyester ripstop body
- Zippered opening to main compartment;Zippered base compartment
- Shaped, adjustable shoulder harness; Shaped ergonomic hip belt;
- Removable 20 litre Daysac; Rubber grab handles at side and top;
- Lockable kissing zips;Flight Cover
- Weight: 3.20kg